DISCOVER What’s Waiting For You This Winter.
From Basketball for the little ones, Chess & Beyblade Clubs, Holiday and DIY Fun there is so much to explore this Winter, you are sure to have fun! Register online for these programs and more.
Winter Program postcards will be coming home in your child’s backpack the week of January 3rd or stop by our office to pick-up a copy of our Winter programming.
Spring Sports Registration begins January 10th!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beginning January 1st we will be now using RecDesk registration software! We hope you will find the new online registration/reservation tool to be easier to browse events & programs, register & pay, complete required forms electronically, and to reserve facilities, all in one easy to use system!
Notes Of Interest When Setting Up Your Household Account:
- All users of the new system must set-up a new household account before you can register for programs or reserve a facility
- Make sure to check the box if you are interested in receiving text alerts/messages when setting up your household account.
Setting up your Household RecDesk account is easy!
- Visit [granvillerec.org]
- Click On The “Registration Tab” On Our Home Page
- Click Create Account
- Complete Information For Head Of Household
- Add Additional Household Members
- Begin Using New System January 1, 2022!
Program registrations will still be accepted by over the phone or in person at the Granville Recreation District Office. In addition to credit cards, we will continue to accept cash, and checks.
Questions? We’re here to help! Contact the GRD Office at (740)587-1976, or stop by Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM, 130 N Granger St.