*McPeek Lodge reservations between May 15th and June 15th, 2018 must be made in person at the GRD office. At that time a contract will be issued and a payment will be taken confirming your reservation. Only Full-Day rentals are available during this time.
Climate controlled lodge in wooded setting with service kitchen, covered patio, barbecue grill, and a shooting range used by The Granville Conservation Club on specific days of each month.
3447 Raccoon Valley Road Granville, OH 43023
Half Day – $100 (R), $120 (NR)
Full Day – $150 (R), $170 (NR)
GRD @ 740.587.1976 to check availability, rental fees and to reserve.
Restrooms: 2 (handicap-accessible)
Capacity: 50 (indoors) 200 (outdoors)
Parking: Gravel lot
Additional Information: Alcohol is permitted. Please refer to the GRD Alcohol Policy. Space is available to erect party tents. Note: this is a wooded setting – bring bug spray!
• Park hours’ dawn to dusk
• All pets must be on a leash
• No pets allowed inside lodge
• Please clean up you pets waste
• All weapon and drug use is prohibited
PURCHASE COMMEMORATIVE BENCH OR TREE
Want to remember a special someone or family? Memorialize them in our park! We have a few options:
- Purchase a commemorative Bench to be placed any of our parks: McPeek Lodge, Raccoon Valley Park, Spring Valley Nature Preserve, Wildwood Park. Order Form Here
- Purchase a commemorative Tree to be placed any of our parks: McPeek Lodge, Raccoon Valley Park, Spring Valley Nature Preserve, Wildwood Park. Order Form Here