COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL Parks, Playgrounds & Shelters are open.
When using the playgrounds, please consider the following:
- Use playgrounds at your own risk
- Playground equipment is not sanitized by the Granville Recreation District
- Monitor your children while using the equipment
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently or apply hand sanitizer
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- No mass gatherings (no more than 10 persons)
- If you do not feel well or have a temperature of 100.4 F, do not use the equipment or go to the parks
- For more information about COVID-19, please visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov
Amenities include: Shelter House with picnic tables, Playground, Barbeque Grill, Soccer Fields, Community Gardens, Dog Park (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE), Access to TJ Evans Bike Path, ample gravel Parking
785 West Broadway Granville, OH 43023
4 Hour Rental Of Shelter House $50 (R), $70 (NR)
Reservations can be made on-line under Facility Reservations
Dawn to Dusk
Shelter House – 100
2 indoor – handicap accessible (seasonal)
• Park hours’ dawn to dusk
• All pets must be on a leash (except in Dog Park)
• No pets allowed inside the playground area
• Please clean up after your pet, waste receptacles are in the park
• Alcohol is NOT permitted in the park
• All weapon and drug use is prohibited
Wildwood Playground History
Original Playground 1987 – 2018
From 1993 to present…the Wildwood Playground Rebuild Video!
Wildwood Renovation! from Be Still Film Co. on Vimeo.
Community Garden Information:
Returning gardeners have the opportunity to rent their plot for the next year in the month of January. If you are interested in acquiring a garden plot (and are not a returning gardener) please call the GRD (587-1976) during the month of February to place your name on the list for the lottery drawing. On March 1st of each year, the GRD will draw names entered in the lottery for plots that are available.
Registration Deadline: Returning Gardeners: January 31
Registration Deadline: New gardeners must submit their name for the lottery drawing during the month of February. (lottery drawing is March 1st)
Park Map (Click to Enlarge)