COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL Parks, Playgrounds & Shelters are open.
When using the playgrounds, please consider the following:
- Use playgrounds at your own risk
- Playground equipment is not sanitized by the Granville Recreation District
- Monitor your children while using the equipment
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently or apply hand sanitizer
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- No mass gatherings (no more than 10 persons)
- If you do not feel well or have a temperature of 100.4 F, do not use the equipment or go to the parks
- For more information about COVID-19, please visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov
Address: Granville – River Road at State Rt. 16 (park sits next to Granville Golf Land)
Going East on State Route 16, take the 37 East/661 Exit, turn left onto 661 and then right onto River Road (take all the way to the end).
Going West on State Route 16, take the 37 East/661 Exit, turn right onto 661 and then right onto River Road (take all the way to the end).
Home to the GRD youth baseball, softball and soccer programs.
Facilities include 8 ball diamonds ([4 baseball, 4 softball] Frazier-Sargent Rotary Softball Complex), batting cages (baseball and softball), 2 soccer fields, a handicap-accessible playground, benches, concession stand, picnic tables, parking, access to Raccoon Creek.
Restrooms: Portable Toilets
Reservation Policy: To check availability and fees, please contact the GRD at 740-587-1976
• Park hours’ dawn to dusk
• All pets must be on a leash
• No pets allowed inside fenced-in areas of ball diamonds
• Please clean up you pets waste
• Alcohol is NOT permitted in the park
• All weapon and drug use is prohibited
PURCHASE COMMEMORATIVE BENCH OR TREE
Want to remember a special someone or family? Memorialize them in our park! We have a few options:
- Purchase a commemorative Bench to be placed any of our parks: McPeek Lodge, Raccoon Valley Park, Spring Valley Nature Preserve, Wildwood Park. Order Form Here
- Purchase a commemorative Tree to be placed any of our parks: McPeek Lodge, Raccoon Valley Park, Spring Valley Nature Preserve, Wildwood Park. Order Form Here